The healthy lifestyle is all the rage these days, and the Internet is no exception. There are a vast number of health and fitness related sites on the web. Here are a few to get you started:
- WebMD – WebMD is the first end-to-end Internet healthcare company connecting physicians and consumers to each other and to the entire healthcare community.
- WellnessWeb – This website sacrifices the glitz of some other sites in favor of broader content. They cover both conventional and alternative medicinal techniques.
- Vitality – This online counterpart to the print magazine of the same name has dedicated sections for both men and women, as well as “Your Daily Dose,” a section updated daily with quotes, links, and inspirational messages that might be of interest to the reader.
- MedicineNet – This site has a comprehensive index of prescription and over-the-counter drugs, with information and answers to frequently asked questions about each one.
- U.S Department of Health & Human Services – One of the largest federal agencies and principal agency for protecting the health of all Americans.