- Allegany County Community College– Allegany College provides quality educational programs, training, and services at reasonable cost in a convenient, comfortable environment. The College is dedicated to excellence and is responsive to meeting the present and future needs of its students and community. The faculty, staff, and trustees of the College are committed to providing personal attention to those they serve..
- California University of Pennsylvania – Located about 30 miles south of Pittsburgh, PA, this small university is popular among students desiring more personal attention and assistance than they can get from larger schools.
- Carnegie Mellon University – With seven colleges and over 60 research centers and institutes, Carnegie Mellon University has gained worldwide recognition.
- Frostburg State University – “Through the efforts of an excellent teaching faculty and a caring and responsible staff, the University provides a learner-centered environment which nurtures the physical and emotional well-being of its students and which aspires to involve every student in active learning.”
- Garrett College – A small college located in the mountains of Western Maryland, overlooking Deep Creek Lake. Serving students from Maryland, as well as nearby West Virginia and Pennsylvania.
- Penn State University – One of America’s ten largest universities, Penn State has 23 campuses spread out across Pennsylvania.
- St Vincent College – Saint Vincent College is a four-year Catholic, Benedictine, liberal arts college. Located in the Laurel Highlands recreational region near Latrobe.SVC is a small college with a personalized approach to undergraduate study in many fields including biology, business, computing and information science, economics, environmental studies and psychology. Special programs include internships, cooperative education, honors, interdisciplinary writing, foreign study, independent study, career planning and placement.
- University of Pittsburgh – Founded in 1787, the University of Pittsburgh is one of the oldest institutions of higher education in the United States. Today Pitt is an internationally recognized center of learning and research, strong in the arts and sciences and the professions. In addition to it’s Pittsburgh campus, Pitt has regional campuses in nearby Greensburg and Johnstown.
- Washington and Jefferson College – Washington and Jefferson is one of America’s finest national liberal arts colleges. At W & J the focus is on personal attention and on developing students one at a time. All classes are taught by master teachers who are caring mentors and advisors, and opportunities abound for internships, study-abroad programs, student activities, and volunteer service.
- West Virginia University– WVU’s main campus is located in Morgantown, WV. They offer an excellent medical program, and tuition is surprisingly affordable for West Virginia residents, given the University’s size and recognition level.
PA Area Elementary/High Schools
MD Area Elementary/High Schools
WV Area Elementary/High Schools
Pennsylvania Cyber Charter Schools – PA Cyber school, formerly known as Western PA Cyber Charter School, is a K-12 online, accredited, educational provider in Pennsylvania.